? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 21835 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (114 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 34950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2014

So..I miss Winter

You read that right, it may be the very first day of summer, but I miss winter already. Not that I'm not looking forward to enjoying the summer. I just happen to miss Snowboarding. I had a great season this past one. I even made some new firends which is always a bonus. I even got some footage of myself this season. Always a win in my books. It's also kind of hard to play pond hockey....when it's still water.

P.S

Did I mention Luke Bryan is my Man Crush Monday? I can't get enough of the guy's music. Although hindsight 20/20 I should of used a different song for this video. Oh well I'm not trying to score any points...it was just a fun way to capture some memories. Hopefully this summer, I'll have some awesome videos come up here.

Also shout outs to

Ambush Boarding Company for looking after my snow sport needs, as well as their snow specific company BuySnow.

2 comments:

Stan said...

Cool vid. Did you hear how the fans at a Luke Bryan concert trashed Pittsburg?

http://q985online.com/luke-bryan-concert-turns-into-a-drunken-litterfest-in-pittsburg-video/

Major_Hutch said...

I wouldn't label them his fans per-say. More often then not that kinda of crap results from somebody intentionally going their to start garbage and drunk people are easily influenced. Prime Example Boston/Vancouver stanley cup. Was started by an anarchist group.

Shit happens. I like Luke Bryan, enjoy his music the conduct of a select set of fans isn't going to change or colour that.