? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 21835 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (114 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 34950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello?

Mirror Pics are still cool right?
What can I say, it's been a long nearly four years. I actually forgot about this blog. It was by chance I stumbled over it when I changed my password for youtube's sake.  What can I say, I'm 25 these days and headed back to school in the fall. I'm making an academic change and school has taken awhile. I wanted to do it, on my own terms and walk out of it debt free.

I recently started cheering with the college's cheer team and that looks like it's going to be an exciting year, cheering on the school teams and competing in our own competitions. I've gained a solid 15 pounds of muscle, I'm still a baby face but not as babyfaced as I once was.

I think I'm going to start coming back here and blogging more. Making this more fun, with new areas and avenues and things that I think are awesome and fun. Despite having left blogger due to tension from another blogger who was high on their pedestol and I wasn't into that kind of crap

- Hutch Dillenger

4 comments:

Stan said...

Good to hear from you again. I added you to back to my blog list.

Stan said...

BTW: your as cute as ever.

Major_Hutch said...

Thanks Pal, if you've got a twitter...come find me.

Anonymous said...

I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.