? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 21835 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (114 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 34950 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

pictures of me


This was before I was a rockstar fashizzle. NO that onezie isn't PINK! it's like 4 generation hand me down that got bleached and worn the heck out. It used to be RED!


This is a proof sheet from a very great photoshoot I had in JUNE. 1 Problem I never got any of the photos. No one remembers the photographers name because it was set up as a trade for! Spiel by my school So pissed cuz some of those pics are awesome


That was the last year I played competitive baseball! Our team came in 2nd place in our division. We were beat out by AJAX a team much older and bigger then us.

6 comments:

Kristie~ said...

Aren't you just the cutest baby ever? Awww!! I love that 2nd set of photos, shame you didn't get them. It's hard to believe that baseball pic was only 4 or so years ago. You look so young.

Major_Hutch said...

I know I'm so ticked I gotta figure out who that photographer was. Because they are great shots we just finsihed moving some shit from my sisters place now im at the library on the comp cuz well not enough seats in the car so im being picked up later lol

Y said...

Sigh,this was Dillinger-so innocent,cute and still not that cocky at all:)

Major_Hutch said...

awww thanks tonibums. How you doing?
so I totally am gunna update a photoset and post it this week. I promise you guys.
lol I was not a cocky baby lol. It was brought and distinguished with age.

Stan said...

Those are some nice pics you gotta get them Dill.

Unknown said...

You were so adorable as a baby. I just want to pinch your little cheeks! OMG I sound like one of those relatives I hated as a kid because they always pinched my cheeks.